Monday, March 11, 2013

Oh My Goodness.....AbstractRain.bigcartel.com is finally here!














Hey Ya'll!

So my shop Abstract Rain is dropping today and I'm particulary nervous about it.  Everything that could've went wrong in trying to put this together went wrong.  Right now I am pleased to say I tried my best for right now and I am going to LET IT RIP! 
Its like a wieght lifted off of my heart.  It feels so good to finally do something you dream of happening and then finally its ready!!!! The Abstract Rain shop is one of my projects and I hope you like what you see.  I know it needs way more work and direction but.....I DID IT SO YAY ME!

Walking across the street today thinking to myself about the shops relaunching I said to myself  EVERY THOUGHT HAs POTENTIAL YOU JUST HAVE TO ENTERTAIN THE THOUGHTS THAT MEAN THE MOST TO YOU.

Ubberly excited!

COME SHOP DON'T BE SCURRD!

AbstractRain.bigcatel.com

Much more to come!

Don't belive me just watch!
Xoxo
~Rain







No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors