Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Quality Control Overload/ DON'T BELIEVE ME JUST WATCH!

What it do?!

 Yeah so I'm here stressing, bugging, and flipping out because I am rererelaunching my vintage site Abstract Rain and my low nail length can prove it.  I have been product shooting, website building and so on and so forth and a sistah is bugged out.  Its one of those things where I'm scared but so ready to be done with it and just launch this website like a fireracker.  As far as quality control I'm becoming real particular on how and what I put on the website but at the same time I know for a fact everything will not be perfect and I need to just put it out there just for the sake of a result and also for people to go ahead and see what it is that I am building on. This site is something I've been wanting to do for a hot minute and I am real excited to get it done.  Praying for positive energy and mad learning and success. Oh the journey it'll be so let me strap on my platform heels and buckle up because I am in it to win it!

Persitence, belief, and everything positive.

DON'T BELIEVE ME JUST WATCH!

Xoxo

~Rain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors