Sunday, February 3, 2013

Disco in Space


























Took a stroll in Brooklyn today and yeah it was lovely as usual.  I so badly wanted to get some Nutella ice cream  but it was too brisk out there! On my stroll I met some lovely folks who were on vacation from Germany and we talked about dragons for some reason or another, haha, and they kept wanting to touch the fro. Now we all that's a no no. The random things I love. I woke up feeling like  going to a disco in outer space so I dressed accordingly.  I danced with the quasars and comets in Brooklyn.

My hair is a result of a braid out I'm in love with the volume.
Fringe coat & Leather Silver disco top  AbstractRain.bigcartel.com
Galaxy Pant Topshop.com
Platform Heels Urbanoutfitters.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors