Saturday, February 23, 2013

Woe is Me....Just Whatever You Do Don't Give Up


I've been sitting in my room for days just wasting my time knowing I can't get a refund on the time spent. Doing absolutely nothing and I am here constantly thinking how I want to start this or do that or making excuses saying I don't have this so I can't do that without it.  Today I am making a promise to myself, a vow.  I will stop saying I can't do anything and give what I can and have for right now. Right now is all we have ladies and gentlemen, right now is what is most important out of every moment we live right now is what creates the past and assembles the future. Right now is what counts forever.


 What I have realized sitting here sulking in my non productivity is that I have the power to be greater than I dream of.  What’s stopping me is my lack of effort.  For instance the CEO of a ground up company doesn't all of a sudden get swept up by a magic carpet and become a success.  You want to know how I know that?  One, magic carpets haven't crossed over from make-believe into reality yet and two, real true lasting success doesn't come easy.  It requires persistence, dedication, faith, trial and error, and more persistence, which all are a summation of the Struggle.  

(I’m going to say this until never giving up is the only option I can think of)

Say this out loud:


I will give everything I desire to happen a fair, honest and persistent try
I will keep in mind trial and error is inevitable
Failure is inevitable
It is all a part of success
I will stay persistent
What matters is what I do about it right now
I am the painter of my future



LOVE YOUR STRUGGLE AND THE STRUGGLE WILL SURPRISE YOU IN A GOOD WAY. Who knows maybe one of you will invent a magic carpet that will work in reality.  Think big!



  Life is at its fullest when you’re in your dreams awake.

Xoxo
~Rain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors