Thursday, February 14, 2013

Eye See



































So it's Fashion week here in NYC and I attempted to go to Lincoln Center to attend some shows but I got lost thrifting on the way.  Just like me hahaha!  Vintage Hauling is what I do!  I snagged a DOPE camera bag, yup, a bag that looks just like a camera!! I also spotted some of the flyest people I've seen in a while.  These two gentlemen who may be Japanese just killed the game with pattern mixing, they wore tights and made them oh so manly.  I didn't get a picture because I was so awe struck I didn't think to ask.  So todays outfit was inspired by the Chinese New Year, the faux fur rage this season, and with metallic grunge in mind. I copped the pants when Topshop had a crazy sale a couple of months ago and they are a metallic floral pantsgasm.  The Jacket I got on a crazy sale at UrbanOutfitters. I went to the register thinking it was $40 and it rung up as $20!!! The sweater is a warm grunge must have and the shoes are just so damn fly! I love my metallic silver low top Dr. Martens! Today was a good day indeed. 

Distressed Grunge Sweater from BuffaloExchange
Faux Fur Jacket from UrbanOutfitters.com
Floral Metallic Pant from Topshop.com
Metallic Silver Lowtop Dr.Martens from Drmartens.com

Photography by Shaun Peacemillion

Xoxo
~Rain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors