Thursday, December 6, 2012

Tipping the Tightrope









To Whom It May Concern,
I don't mind being androgynous.
Sometimes, its when I feel the most beautiful.

It was brisk today so I thought I’d bring out the heavy coat.  I absolutely love my multicolor print jacket.  It was only $30!  My shirt is a result of a bleach tye dye experiment in my backyard which turned out pretty cool.  I thought it would go well with my canary yellow creepers I had for a year and wore only once. I found them under the bed and just had to wear them the same day.  Oh and let’s not forget the circle sunglasses and head wrap, they make me feel like a super hero. Today’s outfit was a collage that came out fly.

xoxo
-Rain


Bleach Tye Dye Button Up, High-Waisted  Denim Jeans, & Canary Tire Bottom Creepers from AbstractRain.bigcartel.com
Multiprint Jacket from Susyscloset.com

Photographed by: Africancreature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors