Saturday, December 8, 2012

Concrete











There is nothing like some runs in my stockings and a Badu wrap to make any outfit look like I don't care. The fabric store around my way shutdown so I trekked it all the way to Harlem to find some fabric for my badu wrap. I fell in love with this fab lose knit sparkle sweater that I layered over a simple all black mullet maxi dress.  Electric blue ankle boots and some circle stunna shades kicks some rockstar in the soul. I felt like careless fun today.  


xoxo

-Rain

Head Wrap is just 4 yards of Black Lace Fabric (Can be found at any fabric store)
Knit Sweater & Sheer Plum Tights from UrbanOutfitters.com
Mullet Maxi Dress from AbstractRain.bigcartel.com
Electric Blue Ankle Boots from CallItSpring.com
Circle Sunglasses from SusysCloset.com

Photography by AfricanCreature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors