Saturday, December 15, 2012

Indigo











I never wear dresses, well maybe like once a season or so.  I found my disco mini dress in my closet and I felt like busting loose! Whoop! I added some thigh high studded tights to give a peak a boo effect.  Ok now the fringe western jacket I must say was by accident. I was walking in the city and it found me. Purple and fringe make everything OK  I love this jacket!!!  Platform sneakers are a great way to add height without the pain.  These red suede platform sneakers are from the Jeffery Campbell Play collection. They are my new favorite shoe.  I felt like I was in a band today.

xoxo
-Rain


Disco Mini Dress & Fringe Jacket from AbstractRain.Bigcartel.com
thigh High Studded Tights from Topshop.com
Jeffery Campbell Platform Sneakers From UrbanOutfitters.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors